#IQVIA Sponsors Race for 7 to commemorate World Rare Disease Day
“IQVIA is delighted to be associated for the fourth consecutive year as the main sponsor of Race for 7. While rare diseases, by virtue of their definition, affect relatively fewer number of patients, the overall number of rare disease patients is large enough to warrant more focused attention.
We hope that the public will come forward in large numbers to participate in Race for 7 and help amplify the voice of the rare disease community. Race for 7 is a unique way of engaging the community with those who matter most – patients and their caregivers for a common cause,” said Amit Mookim, Managing Director, IQVIA – South Asia.
Rare Diseases is a key therapeutic focus for IQVIA who has provided clinical services for more than 258 rare disease studies in 87 countries worldwide since 2011.
Race for 7 is held simultaneously in multiple cities and two countries – India and the USA. Over the years, the run has expanded and in 2019 it will be conducted over February and March across 13 Indian cities – Bengaluru, Mysuru, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, Jaipur, Coimbatore, Bikaner, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi.
– MedicinMan Press Release
- Make 2019 a Year of Learning and Development - March 19, 2019
- IQVIA Sponsors Race for 7 to Commemorate World Rare Disease Day - February 26, 2019
- Smell of the Workplace – Wonderful Metaphor to Understand the Context of Performance - December 22, 2018
- Indian Pharma Market Highlights for Oct 2018 - November 12, 2018
- August 2018 Issue - August 16, 2018
- July 2018 Issue - July 16, 2018
- June 2018 Issue - June 12, 2018
- May 2018 Issue - May 9, 2018
- April 2018 Issue - April 11, 2018
- March 2018 Issue - March 15, 2018