Inside this Issue
1. GUEST EDITORIAL: Generics Only – Does the Patient Benefit? by K. Hariram
How much will patients benefit from a regulation that only allows Doctors to prescribe generics?
2. Dinesh Thakur Tackles the Branded v. Generics Debate by Dinesh Thakur
This article features excerpts of a series of blogs written by well-know healthcare entrepreneur, activist and commentator, Dinesh Thakur, on the recent branded v. generics debate.
3. Quality, Not Price, is the Key Issue When Prescribing Generic Drugs in India by Anup Soans
In the absence of a standard drug regulatory mechanism, Indian doctors rely on the reputation of companies who have demonstrated their commitment to quality over time.
- Smell of the Workplace – Wonderful Metaphor to Understand the Context of Performance - December 22, 2018
- Indian Pharma Market Highlights for Oct 2018 - November 12, 2018
- August 2018 Issue - August 16, 2018
- July 2018 Issue - July 16, 2018
- June 2018 Issue - June 12, 2018
- May 2018 Issue - May 9, 2018
- April 2018 Issue - April 11, 2018
- March 2018 Issue - March 15, 2018
- February 2018 Issue - February 13, 2018
- January 2018 Issue - January 11, 2018