Inside this Issue
1. GUEST EDITORIAL: Generics Only – Does the Patient Benefit? by K. Hariram
How much will patients benefit from a regulation that only allows Doctors to prescribe generics?
2. Dinesh Thakur Tackles the Branded v. Generics Debate by Dinesh Thakur
This article features excerpts of a series of blogs written by well-know healthcare entrepreneur, activist and commentator, Dinesh Thakur, on the recent branded v. generics debate.
3. Quality, Not Price, is the Key Issue When Prescribing Generic Drugs in India by Anup Soans
In the absence of a standard drug regulatory mechanism, Indian doctors rely on the reputation of companies who have demonstrated their commitment to quality over time.
- July 2018 Issue - July 16, 2018
- June 2018 Issue - June 12, 2018
- May 2018 Issue - May 9, 2018
- April 2018 Issue - April 11, 2018
- March 2018 Issue - March 15, 2018
- February 2018 Issue - February 13, 2018
- January 2018 Issue - January 11, 2018
- December 2017 Issue - December 10, 2017
- Creating A Winning Sales Organisation – Workshop Announcement - November 19, 2017
- November 2017 Issue – Part 1 - November 4, 2017