Inside this Issue
1. Seven Sutras to Kick Start Your Product Management Career by Soham Wagh
Small steps to make the big leap from field sales to product management.
2. Four Questions Every Learning & Development Professional Should Ask by Dr Rajshri Jobanputra
Adopting Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne’s ERRC framework (Eliminate, Reduce, Raise and Create) to create real value for learners.
3. Brilliant Basics by K. Hariram
Revisiting the basics of sales success.
4. Brand Building: Beneath the Iceberg by Vivek Hattangadi
The real power of a brand comes from the intangible values associated with it such as warmth, concern, and sentimentality.
5. Delivery Boy to Company President by Rashesh Patel
The Success Story of Rashesh Patel – President, Corona Remedies
6. The Abilene Paradox by Vivek Hattangadi
The Inability to Manage Agreement
- Smell of the Workplace – Wonderful Metaphor to Understand the Context of Performance - December 22, 2018
- Indian Pharma Market Highlights for Oct 2018 - November 12, 2018
- August 2018 Issue - August 16, 2018
- July 2018 Issue - July 16, 2018
- June 2018 Issue - June 12, 2018
- May 2018 Issue - May 9, 2018
- April 2018 Issue - April 11, 2018
- March 2018 Issue - March 15, 2018
- February 2018 Issue - February 13, 2018
- January 2018 Issue - January 11, 2018