Inside this Issue
1. FFE 2016 Takeaway: Sales Coaching is Critical to Frontline Success by K. Hariram
Frontline managers need to be taught how to coach Reps for sales success.
2. Do You have the Doctor’s Ear? by Suman Deb
Insights into how Doctors schedule appointments with Medical Reps and how to take advantage.
3. BOOK REVIEW: “Total Communication” by Vivek Hattangadi reviewed by K. Hariram
A complete guide to verbal and non-verbal communication for the pharma professional.
4. Standard Operating Procedures: Good or Evil? by Pankaj Mehrotra
Standard Operating Procedures (“SOPs”) can either boost or burden a company’s operations – the onus is on the frontline manager.
5. Up-Skilling for Growth by P. S. Parameswaran
As the fastest growing major economy, India offers tremendous opportunity for growth. Up-skilling the field force is crucial to successfully harness this opportunity.
- Smell of the Workplace – Wonderful Metaphor to Understand the Context of Performance - December 22, 2018
- Indian Pharma Market Highlights for Oct 2018 - November 12, 2018
- August 2018 Issue - August 16, 2018
- July 2018 Issue - July 16, 2018
- June 2018 Issue - June 12, 2018
- May 2018 Issue - May 9, 2018
- April 2018 Issue - April 11, 2018
- March 2018 Issue - March 15, 2018
- February 2018 Issue - February 13, 2018
- January 2018 Issue - January 11, 2018