Inside this Issue
1. Three Simple Ways to Step Up Your Role as a Firstline Leaders by Vivek Hattangadi
Using Empathy, Focus and Presentation to earn the confidence of your team and produce outstanding results.
2. What Makes a Brand Management Strategy Successful? by Genesh Kuriakose
What every Pharma Brand Manager needs to know about crafting a successful Brand Strategy over the lifecycle of a product.
3. Application of Porter’s 5 to Pharma Marketing by Pankaj Mehrotra
A tried-and-tested competition analysis framework, applied seamlessly to pharma.
4. Market and Morals in Pharma by Salil Kallianpur
Free markets are by nature amoral. To get moral (or ’just’) outcomes from an amoral market requires a well-developed governance system – which India presently lacks.
5. NOT Business as Usual by Jay Mehta
How the New Generation of Pharma Professionals Will Embrace Change and Disruption.
- Smell of the Workplace – Wonderful Metaphor to Understand the Context of Performance - December 22, 2018
- Indian Pharma Market Highlights for Oct 2018 - November 12, 2018
- August 2018 Issue - August 16, 2018
- July 2018 Issue - July 16, 2018
- June 2018 Issue - June 12, 2018
- May 2018 Issue - May 9, 2018
- April 2018 Issue - April 11, 2018
- March 2018 Issue - March 15, 2018
- February 2018 Issue - February 13, 2018
- January 2018 Issue - January 11, 2018