Inside this Issue
1. Medical Rep to Country Head by Bhaskar Chakravorti
Bhaskar Chakravorti – Vice President, Micro Labs, talks about the growth of his career and his love for the country he presently calls ‘home’.
2. “Organizational Alignment Begins with a Common Vocabulary” by Hanno Wolfram
Our Editor Anup Soans sits down for a tête-à-tête with Hanno Wolfram – Owner, Innov8 and Member, MedicinMan Editorial Board.
3. Motivation: The No. 1 Challenge for Frontline Managers by K. Hariram
Motivation is created in teams only when ‘people’ and ‘purpose’ are prioritised.
4. A Pharma Technology Company Deeply Rooted in Experience by Krishna Singh
Krishna Singh spent 15 years in the Pharma Industry, beginning as a Medical Rep, before starting GlobalSpace technologies – a real Pharma field force multiplier.
5. Is Pharma Brand Management Promoting Mediocrity? by Shreenivas S
Simply hiring people because they have MBAs, without ascertaining their domain expertise or competency for the job, is a sure recipe for disaster. .
6. To Survive in the Jungle of Pharma Sales, Think like a Lion? by Chandan Kumar
Simple pointers to survive and thrive in the jungle of pharma sales.
7. Indian Pharma’s Many Challenges by Salil Kallianpur
The Indian Pharma Industry faces a multitude of challenges (and opportunities), some of which are unique to different sets of players, such as domestic Co’s and MNCs.
- January 2018 Issue - January 11, 2018
- December 2017 Issue - December 10, 2017
- Creating A Winning Sales Organisation – Workshop Announcement - November 19, 2017
- November 2017 Issue – Part 1 - November 4, 2017
- October 2017 Issue - October 4, 2017
- September 2017 Issue - September 6, 2017
- August 2017 Issue - August 5, 2017
- July 2017 Issue - July 4, 2017
- June 2016 Issue - June 5, 2017
- May 2017 Issue - May 3, 2017