Inside this Issue
1. GUEST EDITORIAL: Generics Only – Does the Patient Benefit? by K. Hariram
How much will patients benefit from a regulation that only allows Doctors to prescribe generics?
2. Dinesh Thakur Tackles the Branded v. Generics Debate by Dinesh Thakur
This article features excerpts of a series of blogs written by well-know healthcare entrepreneur, activist and commentator, Dinesh Thakur, on the recent branded v. generics debate.
3. Quality, Not Price, is the Key Issue When Prescribing Generic Drugs in India by Anup Soans
In the absence of a standard drug regulatory mechanism, Indian doctors rely on the reputation of companies who have demonstrated their commitment to quality over time.
- June 2016 Issue - June 5, 2017
- May 2017 Issue - May 3, 2017
- April 2017 Issue - April 5, 2017
- March 2017 Issue - March 6, 2017
- February 2017 Issue - February 5, 2017
- January 2017 Issue - January 3, 2017
- December 2016 Issue - December 5, 2016
- November 2016 Issue - November 4, 2016
- October 2016 Issue - October 1, 2016
- September 2016 Issue - September 4, 2016