Inside this Issue
1. GUEST EDITORIAL: Generics Only – Does the Patient Benefit? by K. Hariram
How much will patients benefit from a regulation that only allows Doctors to prescribe generics?
2. Dinesh Thakur Tackles the Branded v. Generics Debate by Dinesh Thakur
This article features excerpts of a series of blogs written by well-know healthcare entrepreneur, activist and commentator, Dinesh Thakur, on the recent branded v. generics debate.
3. Quality, Not Price, is the Key Issue When Prescribing Generic Drugs in India by Anup Soans
In the absence of a standard drug regulatory mechanism, Indian doctors rely on the reputation of companies who have demonstrated their commitment to quality over time.
- December 2017 Issue - December 10, 2017
- Creating A Winning Sales Organisation – Workshop Announcement - November 19, 2017
- November 2017 Issue – Part 1 - November 4, 2017
- October 2017 Issue - October 4, 2017
- September 2017 Issue - September 6, 2017
- August 2017 Issue - August 5, 2017
- July 2017 Issue - July 4, 2017
- June 2016 Issue - June 5, 2017
- May 2017 Issue - May 3, 2017
- April 2017 Issue - April 5, 2017