DigiStorm is the flagship digital pharma event from MedicinMan.
Every year, DigiStorm brings together thought leaders from Indian pharma to decipher the impact of digital on the patient journey, pharma marketing, corporate L&D and the healthcare landscape at large.
With speakers and participants from India’s biggest and most innovative pharma companies and service providers, DigiStorm sets the digital agenda for the year ahead.
DigiStorm 2018 is presented in partnership with Karnataka Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Manufacturers’ Association (KDPMA).
Session 1: INTENT & STRATEGY
“Competing Successfully in the Digital Economy” – Keynote Address followed by panel discussion
Outcomes from the session:
- How is the digital economy replacing the old?
- How much has pharma or healthcare matured in the digital economy?
- What are the common mistakes that business leaders make when planning to compete in the digital economy?
Session 2: CONTENT
“Customer Engagement – the Role of Content” – Presentation followed by panel discussion
Outcomes from the session:
- “What is the ROI” – how do you define ROI here, what parameters can be measured to define success
- What are the key challenges for pharma marketers to ‘go-digital’ and how to overcome them
- “Content is king” – how do we know what is the best content to create? Is content best created or curated?
- “If content is king, distribution is queen” – understanding channel preferences of customers and tailor-making content
- Must a digital strategy be multi-channel? If so, what is the role of integration?
- What does the “new” pharma professional look like?
- The role of technology in L&D for sales/marketing teams
- The role of technology for self-development
Keynote: Prabir Jha,
President & Global Chief People Officer, Cipla
Workshop Leader: Salil Kallianpur, Principal Consultant – Digital Transformation Lab and Executive Editor at MedicinMan
K. Hariram is Chief Mentor at MedicinMan and an executive coach. He is the former MD at Galderma India
Moderator: Deep Bhandari, Editorial Board Member, MedicinMan
Convener: Anup Soans, Editor, MedicinMan
Panelist: Sunil Attavar, Chairman and Managing Director, Group Pharmaceuticals
Panelist: Sankar Dass, Chief Executive Officer, Curatio Healthcare
Panelist: Suresh Subramanian, Head South Asia, Biocon Branded Formulations, Biocon
Panelist: Amit Bhakri, Business Unit Head, Specialty Care, AstraZeneca
Panelist: Raja MVSMA, Vice President, Marketing & Portfolio, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
Panelist: Dr. Karthik Anantharaman, Business Unit Head (Metabolics/Branded Formulations/Biosimilars), Biocon
Panelist: Varadarajan S, Vice President, Corporate Learning & Development, Micro Labs
Panelist: Pankaj N Gursahani, PhD, Director, Sales Training, AstraZeneca India
Panelist: Amlesh Ranjan, Deputy Director, Super Specialty, Sanofi
Panelist: Jiten Karani, Senior Director, Sales Force Effectiveness, Biocon
- Business Unit Directors
- Commercial Excellence Directors
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Chief People Officers, Chief Human Resource Officers
- Vice-President and Heads of marketing
- Brand Management
- Product Management
- eMarketing/Digital Marketing
- Multichannel/Channel Marketing
- Multichannel Analytics
- Integrated Marketing
- Social Media
- Digital Media
- Interactive Services
- Customer Experience
- Customer Engagement
- Global Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
You can also register through account transfer using the details below and send participant details to email@example.com. Use this option for group registration and to avail group registration discounts.
Account Holder: MedicinMan Private Limited
Account Number: 50200021794640
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
Address: 102, Chawla Regency, Mosque
Bangalore – 560005
IFSC Code: HDFC0000714