Inside this Issue
1. Is Your Field Force Regulation-Proof? by Daxesh Patel
The only way to ride the incoming tide of regulations and guidelines is for pharma to invest in field force learning and development.
2. Leadership Training that Makes a Difference by Gopal Kishore
How to design and deliver a leadership training program that has tangible impact on participants.
3. Catching Them Young by K. Hariram
Grooming the next generation of pharma sales professionals can be taken up by first and second line managers as an ‘industry cause’.
4. Getting Sales Contests Right by Amit Jain
How to design a sales contest that brings in the desired results at the right price.
5. To Coach or Close Sales? by Sunil Bajaj
Many Front-line Managers are too busy chasing sales targets to spend time coaching their MRs for sales excellence. This needs to change.
6. Production Planning for the Brand Manager by Vivek Hattangadi
As sales forecaster, the brand manager plays a very important role in production planning and material management strategy of the company.
- January 2018 Issue - January 11, 2018
- December 2017 Issue - December 10, 2017
- Creating A Winning Sales Organisation – Workshop Announcement - November 19, 2017
- November 2017 Issue – Part 1 - November 4, 2017
- October 2017 Issue - October 4, 2017
- September 2017 Issue - September 6, 2017
- August 2017 Issue - August 5, 2017
- July 2017 Issue - July 4, 2017
- June 2016 Issue - June 5, 2017
- May 2017 Issue - May 3, 2017